Logo for Telford and Wrekin Climate Change fund
Telford and Wrekin Climate Change fund

Following our award from Telford and Wrekin’s Climate Change fund, the Shropshire Star announced this on Jan 4th. A great start to the New Year. We will shortly be announcing a series of practical workshops to be held across community centres like Newport, Leegomery, Wellington, Ironbridge, Oakengates and Dawley to help people realise how much money they can save and also save harmful gases from destroying our plane – what is good for the planet is good for the pocket.

According to an LSE survey, only 10 % of the population in the UK is actively engaged in combatting climate change, and they believe this issue is in their top 3. Our aim is to engage the other 90 % so that they will take practical action to tackle climate change, in part because they can see how it will tackle their cost of living crisis.

Picture of the planet with the phrase "Learn to Live Well for the planet"
Learn to Live Well for the planet

Click on the following to find out more about the workshops:

Related posts

Leave a Comment